Accelerate your transformation in production with effective planning and production. Cut costs and innovate.
- Automate and streamline production processes with greater adaptability.
- Respond faster to changes and market realities, innovate faster.
- Increase employee productivity and reduce operating costs.
- Gain greater control over production with real-time access to material, inventory and cost data.
- Improve strategic decision-making and gain a competitive advantage.
Full support for your production process based on real needs and specific production methods.
- Discrete or in-process production: choose the most suitable production method for your needs.
- Product configuration: Benefit from a product configuration that allows you to produce in multiple variants and increase your sales opportunities.
- Master Production Plan: Balance your future needs in a single or multi-site company based on current requirements, forecasts and machine learning.
- Manage finished goods warehouse: Optimise your product handling warehouse processes to increase sales productivity.
- Manage the production process: Get real-time information about the production process and react immediately to unexpected production events.
Supply Chain Management
Streamline your procurement process with effective control from planning to delivery
- Order Management System: Use an order-based system to be efficient and transparent in external, internal or business-to-business scenarios.
- Demand Forecasting: Forecast demand based on your own experience or with techniques that use data from within or outside your ERP system, enhanced with advanced machine learning algorithms.
- Inventory, warehouse and transport management: Manage the end-to-end logistics chain in a flexible, simple or advanced way, using ready-made templates.
- Quality management: Ensure transparency in quality management across all logistics processes.
Project planning and execution from budgeting to resource management to full cost accounting – the future of effective business management.
- Project forecasting and budgeting: Controlling and forecasting a project from an operational perspective along with budgeting for financial control.
- Project resources: Identifying and reserving appropriate resources for a project, creating work breakdown structures, estimating resource costs, project budgets and synchronising capacity.
- Project cost accruals: Track accrued project costs against purchase receipts in cases where invoices arrive later than goods and services are delivered, providing correct insight into KPIs, financial and project reports.
- Project invoicing: Create project invoices based on materials, expenses, hours, recorded charges and project billing schedules.
Increase your customers’ sense of security by providing them with an efficient and reliable after-sales service with effective system solutions.
- Sales management: create offers, easily view up-sell and cross-sell opportunities, create sales orders and automate the sales invoicing process.
- Service management: Creation of service contracts and service subscriptions, handling of service orders and customer enquiries to manage and analyse service provision to customers.