On the road to digital transformation
Analyze data and make better business decisions with Power BI
- Monitor the health of the company using KPIs (key business indicators)
- Monitor the sales performance of each product against previous years
- Analyze revenues by product category
- Track unpaid invoices
- Provide your sales force with reports that will increase their effectiveness in offering the right products to your customers
- Forecast demand based on machine learning algorithms.
- Use your historical data along with external data (weather, traffic, etc.).
- Identify different product types: popular products, new products, slow-selling products, etc. and use the appropriate forecasting models.
- Forecasting models are updated daily providing you with always up-to-date estimates.
Optimization of inventory levels
- Minimize shortages in key categories and inventory while maintaining optimal stock levels.
- Avoid overstocking with more timely planning using AI-based suggestions.
- Incorporate item-, supplier- or cargo-specific constraints into optimization models.
BI consulting and implementation
- Consolidate data with castomized data warehouse services.
- Take advantage of self-service development of analytical tools.
- Integrate with your IT environment through embedded analytics.
- Support services for BI solutions are provided throughout the solution lifecycle.